ABOUT HAWAII DOCUMENT SERVICE
Established and Serving Hawaii’s Real Estate Owners Since 1997
Gerald A. Garcia, Attorney at Law
- Graduate of Yale Law School
- Practicing attorney for over 40 years. Member of the Hawaii State Bar Association since 1986.
- Member: Real Property and Financial Services, Elder Law, and Probate and Estate Planning Sections of the Hawaii State Bar Association
Barbara A. Andersen, Senior Paralegal
- Over 40 years legal experience in California, Arizona, and Hawaii.
- 30 consecutive years experience in the preparation of Deeds and other conveyance documents in the State of Hawaii.
- Former real estate broker in Arizona and former owner of a real estate company.
We have an experienced and trained support staff, including timeshare specialists, paralegals, clerical and bookkeeping staff to make sure that each step in the process of transferring your Hawaii property is accomplished in a professional and timely manner.
Every client is important to us. If you call us during normal business hours, your call will be answered and directed to one of our staff members who will be happy to speak with you regarding your particular situation and how we can assist you.